Total -- Absolute -- Complete "Pollution" Exclusion!
Where to start? How Long Do I Have?
In 1986 ISO created the most confusing, baffling, unclear, perplexing, puzzling, mystifying, ambiguous, contradictory, unfathomable -- you get the picture -- if you want more adjectives use your Thesaurus. The 'pollution' exclusion is what I'm referring to.
In this webinar we will find the Insurance Service Office 'pollution' exclusion does actually provide a great deal of coverage. Not really by what it says, but by what it doesn't say. It is called coverage by inference.
These are just some of the coverages we will explore:
- "Bodily injury" or "property damage" arising out of heat, smoke or fumes from a "hostile fire." But the real key to this coverage is actually found in a different section of the CGL form.
- "Bodily injury" and "property damage" coverage brought to you by an additional insured.
- "Bodily injury" and "property damage" coverage due to an insured's product.
- "Bodily injury" and "property damage" coverage due to completed operations.
- Last, but not least, clean up expense coverage of a 'pollutant' is also available.
Attendees will expect to get the answers to these times and much more during this jam-packed webinar.